Living pleasantly; that is we all want that! At Schove Groep we find it important that you can live comfortably. As a resident of one our houses you have several neighbours, which means that you and the other tenants have to take each other into account. Together with your neighbours, you are responsible for the common areas.
Therefore, below you will find the house rules to ensure the best living enjoyment possible.
- Put bicycles in the storage room or outdoors in the designated bike racks.
- Put your waste and garbage bags in (and not adjacent to) the (underground) waste containers. Do not put them on the corridor or in the stairwell (not even for a short while). If the containers are full you can report this to Gemeente Groningen , telephone number 14 050.
- 4 times a year, you can transport your bulky waste for free. There are 2 refuse stations in the city for this. If you bring bulky waste more often, you will have to pay a fee to dispose of your bulky waste. Do you want your bulky waste to be collected at home? First register your bulky waste online or call 14 050. The bulky waste will then be collected from you for a fee. For more information see the website of Gemeente Groningen (city council).
- Take out advertising material from your mailbox and dispose of it yourself. If you do not have a NO / NO sticker, please let us know!
- Smoking is not allowed in the common areas, nor in the rooms, studio’s and apartments.
- Prevent noise disturbance.